Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Staying off the streets

I have decided to write a book. Its called Saving Grace and its a fictional book based on my personal experience in animal shelters. My inspiration was a little tortie kitty named Freeway who was found on the side of I-15 in downtown Salt Lake City. I fell in love with this little cat, her story touched me. She was a very sweet cat and i wanted to take her home with me. Saving Grace is about working in a rescue shelter and rescuing Grace. I adopt Grace and we live a happy life together.

It supports rescuing pets instead of buying them in pet stores and how money should be donated to save these amazing animals.

I am talking to Tofu hound Press, an indie publisher for animal rights and veganism books, about publishing it. I'm very excited for this book! It's a dream to see my writing in a a bookstore or at least an online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment