Monday, July 27, 2009

Spring has sprung. Fall has fell. Three more weeks and I'm back in hell.

In just a few weeks I'm returning back to school. Only, now without my beloved boyfriend, best friend, Cassie, or really anyone I know. I must have pleased the universe somehow though. My best friend of ten years, Kaily, is going to same school. It's all coming full circle!

I haven't done anything fun this summer because of my boyfriend's, 6-5:30 job. Yet. The last weekend is making up for it all! Marilyn Manson in Vegas with my favorite aunt! I'm super excited. Hopefully my mom will make up her mind quick because August is approaching fast. School starts the 24th. I'm actually excited because of my stagnant summer. The the 25th... Depeche Mode with my same favorite aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment