Sunday, March 29, 2009

Crocs

As a high school student, I attend a few dances with my handsome boyfriend. The day usually goes as such: For a day activity we lunch at a yummy vegan cafe, getting dressed to the nines, getting fawned over at my house, going to his house to be fawned over, go to the dance, dance, get pictures taken, get smoothies, dish about the fashions, and go home around 10:30. At the Christmas dance, a girl was wearing this elegant dress that looked like it cost more than my entire outfit. But she was wearing Mary Jane styled Crocs! The least she could do is wear flip flops.

I don't care how comfortable they may seem. They are ugly! You can find nice, comfortable, fashionable shoes pretty easily. It only takes a feew days to break in a nice pair of heels. Blisters are better than looking like a nurse.



Awwwww

2 comments: