Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Haunting in Conneticut

The Haunting in Conneticut is so far the scariest movie I've seen all year! I saw it on its opening day and fell in love with it. Though I could do without the whole theater experience(crying babies, screaming girls, sticky floors, etc)

Thought I'd share this little clip. It fully explains my feelings of movie theaters : ) If you don't like it, don't watch it : )

The movie was absolutely breath taking! I sat with my mouth wide open through half of it. While my boyfriend burrowed into my sholuder, a sly smile spread across my face. Bodies fall out of the freaking wall! Go see it now! It is so worth five of your money and 2 hours out of your life!

Based on a true story, The Haunting in Connecticut charts one family's real-life encounter with the dark forces of the supernatural. When the Campbell family moves to upstate Connecticut, they soon learn that their charming Victorian home has a disturbing history: not only was the house a transformed funeral parlor where inconceivable acts occurred, but the owner's clairvoyant son Jonah served as a demonic messenger, providing a gateway for spiritual entities to crossover. Now unspeakable terror awaits when Jonah, the boy who communicated with the dead, returns to unleash horror on the innocent and unsuspecting family.

No comments:

Post a Comment